Sunday, November 03, 2002

*grumble*

My job took 3 hours of orc-killing time away from me today.

I'd be a shame if I actually played War3 nonstop. Oh well.

Simpson's Halloween special was horrid. They gave away all the jokes in the trailer. Every "scary" story had sexual references in it not neccessarily a bad thing, but it was overdone.

Only decent show on tonight was Malcom in the Middle, and even then...

*sigh*

Whatever happened to the nice, decent family shows...

Got class tomorrow. I should start on my C++ program soon. I got too much stuff going on.

And I have college after this school year gets out. More hard classes.

Wheee.

One sec while I pull myself out of self pity...

Oh, btw, could anyone who's reading this blog post in the comment link below? Just so I know if anyone's reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home