Monday, March 01, 2004

I am the Theorycraft Master!

Interesting e-mail I just recieved.

You see, a week or two ago I entered a contest online, which was asking for ideas for gaming. New game ideas, ya know. Being the Theorycraft Master that I am, of course I had to enter. I threw in an idea for a combination X-box/PC game, in the FPS/RTS combo genre. The details are partially unimportant, partially secret *evil grin*.

Anyway, I got an email today about them liking my submissiona and wanting to interview me this Sunday regarding it, for the GDC on the 24th.

However, they didn't have my phone number, so they asked me to call the person's number so they can get it.

Now, this is probably not completely a form letter, simply because of the fact they were asking for my phone number.

So I called the person, who picked up herself, and gave me a little speil about it. They're going to be in an LAX airport this weekend in order to interview me and a few other people in the area (supposedly only 5 total).

Since its a Sunday, I'm perfectly free.

Now, I'm not exactly getting my hopes up (although I did dance a bit to Rock Star after the call), but this sounds pretty intresting. And after she finished I decided to ask how many people were being given this honor (not those exact words...), and she said she was being sent to 3 areas, and interviewing 15 people. She then guessed it was probably 30 people total.

More dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home