Monday, November 04, 2002

I'd talk about something tonight, but I don't wanna.

At least I'm out of the self-pity :). Reading Douglas Adams and talking to good friends will do that. :)

Sigh, since I have nothing to talk about, might as well expain the name of the blog.

The title "TheoryCraft Masters" refers to the game Warcraft 3. And also Starcraft, in a sense.

There are people, like Grrr... and Tillerman who are damn good at playing RTS's. They're fast, they know how to counter, and they are amazing at micro.

Then there are those like me.

I know about the units. I know that Armor upgrades are better than weapon upgrades. I know that the DOTC bear form is the most damaging tier 3 unit. I know most of the stats, and I know where to find the rest.

What I do best is called theorycraft. It works out well on paper, but not so well when I attempt it. I just don't have the micromanagement abilities guys like Tillerman do.

I wish I had those powers. Until I gain them, I'll make do with what I have.

Hence the name TheoryCraft Masters. I am a master of TheoryCraft.

Besides, it just sounds cool :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home