Thursday, December 26, 2002

MORE WEBCOMICS!

My family's heading up to Sacramento to visit more family, so while I have time, I'll throw out the list some more of the web-comics.

D+Pad: Video Game Store Comic. Basically Clerks in a video game store. That's all I really need to say about it :). Pretty good, but updates are rare nowadays.

Megatokyo: Gaming comic (yep, another). This is one of the most popular web comics out there. Basic setting is two american gamers, one also an anime artist and another slightly whacked, who are in tokyo trying to get enough money to get back to the US. Excelent, and the comic is going to have book out soon, too!

Errant Story: Fantasy comic. This one is very new, but made my the maker of Exploitation Now, another amazing web comic that has recently ended. This one looks to be pretty good.

Penny Arcade: Gaming comic. This is THE gaming comic. Possibly the best comic to actually directly talk about video games (Megatokyo is more plot driven, this one ain't). Just Uber.

Angels 2200: Sci-Fi comic. Pretty good, about a group of fighter pilots in a universe where no men exist and various colonies of Earth are in revolt. Looks like it will get really good.

Bob and NYM: Weird comic. Made by two posters at Infoceptor, it is a web comic of their design. Pretty interesting, and I would suggust it.

I'll finish off the list when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home