Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Movie Comics joking about Kill Bill (no spoilers, Dad)

Yes, I realize that half of what I do here is point you to funny web-comics, but they ARE funneh :).

Anyway, not too much happening here. Got an ICS and a math assignment due this week, just like last week, and got some lectures today, just like last week, and I'm busy playing Neverwinter Nights during my free time, just like last week.

Well, not in ALL of my free time :). I'm actually doing more socializing in College than I did in High School.

I like college :).

Groan. Got a lecture in 30 minutes with Kirk...

Hmm, Time to tell you about my lecture professors!

ICS 6a (discret math): Not bad. The professor does a lot of relevant stuff, a lot of stuff where I'm actually taking notes (gasp!) and it ain't bad. Ain't to fun, but still intresting.

Pol Sci 21A (american gov't): Pretty good. The professor has a rather cynical view of the gov't, which is fairly apparant. Not a ton of jokes, but occasionally funneh and always very intresting. And I take a fair amount of notes here too!

ICS H21 (Comp Sci): Zzzzzz. I got a teacher who talks like Kirk at various intervals. And raises his voice occasionally, for NO APPARANT REASON! ARRRGH! AND IT ISN'T INTRESTING STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE! He drones on and on and on about the stuff and it takes him forever and a day to get to the relevancy of anything, when he talks about something relevant in the first place! Not too many notes here, and the few I've taken have been useful...

I'm will stay awake, I will stay awake...

Oh, and there was D&D yesterday. DM pitted our 8 man lvl 1 party, with two people missing, against 2 small Blue dragons (probably about 30-40 hp a piece). After killing off three of our party members (two were eaten by the dragons, only one DM-controlled NPC) we finally managed to kill them (I did 13 dmg in magic missiles and another 10 with real weapons), and then the other NPC, a chaotic evil doppelganger, backstabbed us and we killed him.

Yeah. We lost half of our party but the survivors are now level 2! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home