Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Wraithy's Favorites playlist

No, I'm not going to list every single song. There's 179 of them in there.

Here's a general look at my playlist, tho:

Alternative: 20 songs
Childrens: 1 song
Classical: 5 songs
Techno: 3 songs
Rap: 2 songs
Metal: 2 songs
Pop: 6 songs
Rock: 47 songs
Soundtrack: 70 songs
Undefined: 20 songs

In other words, I'm big on Alternative, rock, and Soundtracks, and I am not very big on Techo, Rap and Metal.

However, my latest purchase , which I heard on iTunes' streaming radio, is playing non-stop. That's nothing new. And I really like the song, too. Again, nothing new. And its the second rap title.

That's new (the first rap title is "Lose Yourself", the only rap song to win Best Song at the Oscars).

This one is "Back in the Mud" by Bubba Sparxxx. Although its tagged with a "Explicit" modifier in iTunes Music Store, that's due to one use of a female dog and maybe one other swear. That's it. And you can't really hear the use of "a female dog" because of the beat of the song. Lets just say that it is a really fast song.

Linkage!

Its one of those songs that I get cause it sounds good, but I still love listening too once I manage to find the lyrics. Its got some really damn good lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home