Friday, January 23, 2004

This kid is a frickin' genius!

Yay, the weekend is here!

Well, sorta yay.

The problem with college for me is that I'm really not sure what the difference between the weekend and the weekdays is. My classes are sporatically placed such that I'm only in class a couple of hours each day, and even then I got an hour or two between each one. So you aren't in classes for 6 straight hours each day.

Homework confuses it even more since a lot of homework is optional (read: not graded), and the stuff that isn't is usually due only once a week.

Its just not as much of an amazing relief that it used to be...

Of course, all the days are more relaxed to compensate, but still :).

Of course, when you spend the entire week in a more-or-less drained state, just like other family members, the drained state tends to last into the weekend...

Fun.

I'll find a game to keep myself amused...

Oh, and of course work on homework!

<_<

>_>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home