Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I can't feel my right hand...

Okay, I'm taking my ICS final this morning. I'm expecting it to have maybe two or three questions requiring me to write a few methods, rest being factual ones based on pre-written-code/concepts or non-programming questions (such things DO exist in an ICS class).

Heh, silly me. Why should I think this? True, my teacher only said it was going to be only two or three long writing questions. What could possibly give me that idea? [/blatant, bitter sarcasm].

Of the nine questions, five of them were "write-a-method"s.

I think I erased more of what I wrote than what was there in the end.

Oh, I think I did pretty well. Only concern I really had was the Runtime problems, and even then I don't think I did too badly (Oh-notation is not my friend...).

And in 6 hours, 33 minutes, and 49 seconds I will be done with all of my finals...

6:33:29...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home