Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Suicide...

No, I'm not planning on commiting it. I'm quite happy with my life right now.

But when you see two different people whom you know over the internet contemplate suicide seriously, it tends to rattle you.

They need help. The former may already be dead, and the latter is strongly considering it should he recieve a certain piece of bad news (I've basically sworn to keep the specifics secret). And I can't help either one, really.

Part of it is the limitations on the internet, not being able to call the police of the city they live in, and part of it is just inablity to convince either one not to do it.

If someone wants to give me a hand with this, I'd be much obliged.

And before anyone asks, yes I'm trusting these people to be serious. Its a community, whether we like it or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home