Friday, January 21, 2005

Things I don't want to hear about in the next 4 years...

  • The phrase "Sanctity of Marriage".

  • John Kerry

  • The immorality of video games (the media has been rather nice about this recently, I have to say...)

  • 9/11 conspiracy theories (you really don't want to know...)

  • Ralph Nader

  • Anymore delays to a Bioware, Bungie, or Blizzard game (I'd throw in Ubisoft, but then I'd lose the alliteration)

  • Licensed Games, especially those based on Movies based on Comic Books

  • Games based on the Iraqi War (give them some time...)

  • Games based on Vietnam (unless its good...)

  • Hell, lets just complete the series, and say no to anymore games based on WW2 (there's been a half-million to date!)

  • Fucking intolerant shit like this

  • Steriods.

  • G4 shows other than X-play, Screensavers, and possibly Icons

  • Steriods.

  • A New England team winning a major sports event. I'm looking at you, Yankees and Pats, hell, even the Sox can live without another championship...

  • Did I say Steriods yet?


Here's to hoping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home