Sunday, May 08, 2005

E3 BABY!

I'm going to E3!

And I'm not paying money to go there!

And I'm not abusing the absolute reluctance of the door staff to stop people borrowing other people's badges!

I get to go the the conference in which all three new consoles will be revealed, as well as a slew of games from just about every corner of the world! I'll probably be able to play demos of games that will be released months or, if made by Blizzard or Sony's Gran Turismo team, years from now!

And all I gotta do is spend 8 hours stuffing badges.

Yay.

Lets see...

8 hours, assuming $6.75/hour comes out to them getting $54 of work out of me.

And I get to put this on a resume, and I get a badge that's worth $325.

HELL YEAH!

Now I just need to get out of class on Monday.

And, of course, find a way to make it all up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home