Sunday, July 30, 2006

A TV character I want to see

I want to see a character on a TV show, don't care that much about their role or importance, whose ethnicity is best described as "Everything".

I mean it! I know a fair amount of people here at UCI who have at least three of the ethnicities: European, African, Latino, Asian, Native American, Middle Eastern.

Some have more.

It could be a sitcom called "American", with the big draw being people trying to figure out where his parent's were from!

Besides, it's an interesting look. And it could be an interesting premise...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually refer to this as "some of the above" as that is the box I want to see on the ethnicity form. And yes, that is very American.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, thought you might be interested in this: http://gamepolitics.com/2006/10/11/breaking-miami-court-orders-take-two-to-turn-over-bully/

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home