Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Sorry for the lack of updating, internet has been fritzy for the last few days. Looks like its better now...

Anyway, took my first midterm yesterday in ICS H21 (programming) and got an 88%. Not bad, really but here's the annoying part:

I should've gotten worse because I had misspelled a couple items of syntax, including important parts...

I should've done better because I missed 6 percent because of a error that I would've noticed in an initial test. An if tree that had a greater than sign which should've been a less-than sign. And then I did it the other way around.

It translated into this: 41 < n < 0... Should've been 41>n>0...

Eh, an 88 ain't bad, especially considering I've been aceing the homework so far.

About a month till thanksgiving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home