Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Okay, I did not get a flu shot.

I'm sorry, Dad.

Problem is, when I woke up on Monday, I found out that I was a bit ill. Not quite I'm hurling up my breakfast, but certaintly feeling a bit sluggish. And today I was much more ill. Still not that sick, but I'm starting to feel my throat rebel against me...

Here's how the logic went in my sluggish brain:

Since a flu vaccine is basically a weakened flu itself, its gonna get you sick, however not sick enough that you will be in bed for the next few weeks.

However, if you are already sick, getting the flu vaccine will make you even more sick, as your immune system will have to fight yet another virus when its busy fighting another one.

Joy.

Anyway, I felt that it would be safer in the short term (aka the next few days) if I did not get a flu shot, so that I was still somewhat healthy for the finals.

Even so, I was a bit sluggish for my first final, but I still managed to slog my way through it. Its just that I wasn't thinking as fast, and I had to take more time.

Don't worry, dad. In order to get a 90%, I'm guessing it'll take a 75% on the final. And I KNOW I didn't do that badly :).

Anyway, I got an 8 AM final tomorrow.

Setting my alarm clocks NOW for 7 AM.

Just need a script to play an annoying noies on my computer to make another alarm...

*more whimpering*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home