Monday, May 24, 2004

F***ING fire alarm...

Okay, so last night I took a shower. I was thinking "Hell, why not, my hair needs it."

Now normally, I linger in the shower for a good 20-30 minutes. We have enough hot water to go for an hour on end, at least, and I like hot water. However, someone else must've showered before me, cause the hot water started to fade away.

So I turn off the water, and the SECOND MOST ANNOYING SOUND IN THE FREAKING WORLD GOES OFF!!!!1!!!one!!

Most annoying being that sound in Dumb and Dumber, of course :).

I deduce that it could only be the fire alarm, so I hurry back to my room in my towel, get rid of as much of the water as I could, put on my gym shorts and a bath robe, and get outside.

I spend the next thirty minutes waiting out there. And there was some snickering at my luck, of course, but I found some other people and we complained about how it was taking a half hour for the fire department to show up.

No, the place wasn't on fire. Just a false alarm thanks to some technical difficulties, but it was NOT FUN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home