Friday, October 29, 2004

Guuuuuuhhhhhhh...

I feel like (expletive deleted).

And I've got two midterms on tuesday and wednesday. And quite a bit of studying to do for both.

I have two theories:

1: Simple coincidence...

*coughbullshitcough*

2: This is His/Her/Its way of saying "Yo, I'm fucking sick of this crap! I watched you blow off studying for finals through high school, well not this time, bitch! Yeah, you've gotten better, but I'm taking no fucking chances! You're studying this weekend, fucktard!"

And I respond "But I'll study, really! And don't you think that being sick will make it harder for me to study?"

"Compared to your usual studying habits? Fuck no, dog! Now sit yo bum ass down on that bed and start studying. 'sides, with all this fucking election crap going on, both sides bitching about how the other's guy is a fucking retard or indecisive bitch, don't you think a few fucking days of diminished consiciousness will be a lot fucking better than the alternative?"

"Good point, imaginary almighty. But won't a coma be more merciful?"

"Stop talking in your fucking mind, smartass. Study, damn it!"

Yes, you heard it right. At least in my mind, God is fucking metal.

*collapse*

Note: The preceeding post contains harsh language and may offend those who believe in a more traditional form of religion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home