Thursday, November 14, 2002

Well, I'm now the highest paid person in the house (sorta).

My mom got laid off, but we still get pay and medical insurance till mid-December.

My mom's company is one of the remaining dot-coms. They laid off their source code division a few weeks ago. She was gonna start looking for another job even if she didn't get laid off. When a company lays people off three weeks after their last lay-off spree, things aren't looking to good.

She'll probably get a job soon, hopefully with a company that actually has a future. There is no need to worry.

There is an official forum awards going on at infoceptor right now. I *might* get nominated for something, but there is gonna be some exploitation. I just know it.

Oh, and if you look to the left, you'll notice the webcomics. All good, and I will heartily reccomend them all.

Now joining the list is Errant Story, a new webcomic by Michael Poe. He made Exploitation Now, one of the best comics last year, before it ended. This one should be interesting, and hopefully have as much fan service as the last one :).

I read the comic for the plot, I swear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home