Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Reupdated the Webcomics list: Now up to 42!

And I can read them all in less than ten minutes thanks to tabbed browsing :) (besides the comic days are staggered so I only read a maximum of 30 (if that) on any given day, and about half of them update at around 10 PM pacific or before, so I can read those the day before).

Anyway, new comics on the list are: (no full review)

Schlock Mercenary: Military, sci-fi humor. (8/10)
Dominic Deegan: Fantasy, sarcastic and punning humor/drama. (9/10)
Least I Could Do: Think Joey and Chandler of Friends, first few seasons. (8/10)
Antihero for Hire: Sarcastic and Cynical Superhero humor. (9/10)
Reality Glitch: Finding its roots, developing, semi-geek humor. (6/10)
Winter Comic: Drama heavy, inside near-future ongoing-war-devastated city. (8/10)
Under Power: Superhero/Gaming humor. (7/10)

Of the 7 new comics (7!), only Schlock is a many-year old comic. Dominic, LICD, Antihero and Winter are all amazingly good new ones, and I mean amazing.

Ya know, a year ago, I could remember the web-addresses of all the webcomics I visit daily off the top of my head. Now I can barely remember half.

Oh, and a total of 13 of the comics are hosted by Keenspot, one of the biggest reason why webcomics are so good. They give free hosting as long as you put their banners on the page. They pwn.

Anyway, I'm off to visit my family for thanksgiving, as well as my girlfriend (yay!), but my computer is a bit too bulky to take with me, so I'll have to survive without it. This means my bookmarks won't be with me (I'll live, all my webcomics are here :) ), nor will my mail be easy access (minor difficulty), and I won't be able to play computer games.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

heh, I'll live. Besides, we got Satilite TV at home, as well as a Playstation.

Now, TO PACK!

BTW: ignore the next few lines of post: these are other bookmarks I want to hold on to during the trip:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~kay/courses/h21/hw/
http://www.ics.uci.edu/~irani/f03-6a/6a.html
http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/show?page=leaguehome&lid=90893
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/show?page=leaguehome&lid=322542

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home