Thursday, February 05, 2004

My birthday is in 9 days.

Now, my mom has offered to buy me a plane ticket home for a day or two, but there are a few reasons why I am going to stay here:

1: There's an RPG convention up in LA over the President's day weekend, and the RPG group I'm in is probably going to go up there for the Saturday and Sunday.

2: I still have homework due, and somehow I have a feeling the lab that week ain't gonna be a pushover.

3: I have a midterm in 12 days, three days after my birthday and the day after President's day. So I'm probably going to need a bit of time to study.

:(.

Anyway, as is tradition with my birthday, I'm gonna point to my Christmas list, which is in the December 2003 archives (which are now working properly, yay), and add a few things:

1: Bunny ears (aka TV antenna) for my TV (they never got the cable to work in our hall >:(.
2: ...

Okay, just one thing then.

That's basically all I sorta-kinda-maybe-partially need right now.

If you can think of something else, then go wild! I'm blanking out tho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home