Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Reasons to stay inside

You see, every gamer loves the rain. It makes a nice pitter-patter sound on windows and roofs, gets rid of all the gunk in the air, and gives you a guilt-free reason to stay inside all day and play video games for eight straight hours.

Cow.

Not that it would make any difference in any case. We'll be playing video games for eight straight hours rain or shine, but at least rain makes us feel better :).

Another cow.

However, its not raining today. Far from it. There's not a cloud in the sky.

Tree.

Ya know why there's no clouds in the sky? Cause they've all been blown half-a-world away!

Yet another cow.

I believe the weather warning was saying something about gusts of 60 mph winds today and tomorrow.

Actually, I think that's the same one.

Anyway, in about half an hour I get to walk to my class.

There's that cow again...

Wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home