Sunday, November 21, 2004

2004 Christmas List!

That's right everyone! December is almost upon us.

Well, when I say almost, I mean its almost thanksgiving , which tends to be the kick-off day of the chris- er, holiday shopping season.

Anyway, Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza, and Festivus are almost here, and I'm gonna throw up my christmas list now, so that the parent/sister folk can't complain about how I don't have a christmas list.

Expensive stuff:

I'd like a laptop. My current computer is getting on the old, decrepid, and pathetic side, and I do wish I had the portability that a laptop gives. And I want to play GBA ROM's during boring lectures (just kidding :) ). It also would be useful to be able to take notes on my computer, since I can type faster than I can write, and typed words tend to be MUCH neater than written ones...

Anyone who's seen my handwriting knows EXACTLY what I mean.

However, if someone who knows more of the rumors regarding powerbooks than I do would happen to know if there is a new line of powerbooks to be released in January, well, that'd be intresting to know as well.

Also on the list: My TV is, well, not the best one out there. It cuts off the left most inch, only has one audo port for the AV cable (so every character I play in a game is deaf in their right ear) and also doesn't handle the corners very well. I didn't mention this last year because, well, I really don't like complaining about gifts, and I was pretty stoked about having a TV to being with...

Considerably less expensive stuff:

Gaming:

I'm asking for a hardware thing, but no, its not a system. Just a controller: The Logictec Precision Cordless one. Its the Xbox's best wireless controller.

As for games:

Burnout 3, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Full Spectrum Warrior, KOTOR 2, Ninja Gaiden or use your imagination! Think about what I might like!

Except for liscenced games. For every liscenced game I recieve, I will kill you (go Stewie!).

Except for Spiderman 2, cause that is apparantly a decent game with a great sense of freedom. Sorta like GTA, but with morals.

Books:

I dunno. Something that I'd like?

Music:

Halo 2 Soundtrack, other video game music (especially final fantasy music)

Other than that, see books.

Movies:

See books (look, I'm not very picky about this stuff, okay?)

Other:

Wouldn't mind some gloves for biking in cold weather, and my current heavy jacket is a bit worse for wear.

Some of those CD protective covers.

New day-by-day calender.

Stuff I'd like...?

Have fun shopping :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home