Sunday, November 17, 2002

Ow...

Please excuse any typos or capitalization errors. I'm doing the best I can.

I was going down El Monte, biking of course, at around 20 mph.

Now, this is easy for me. I usually bike in high gear, and going 20 mph on a slight down hill isn't that hard.

However, this is fall, and pine cones occasionally drop from Pine Trees.

A pine cone is full of seeds. Its about as long as a standard paperback, wide as a baseball, and very hard. They are also not fun things to hit when going 20 mph down El Monte.

One moment I'm going 20 mph down El Monte, the next I've lost control of my bike, and the next I'm heading 20 mph INTO El Monte.

I landed in the bike lane, fortunately. I went to the hospital, and left with a big headache, a nice collection of scrapes and cuts, a fractured left wrist (i'm a righty), and a very bruised ego.

Right now my beautiful visage is broken up by large red scrapes on my cheek and next to my eye. The splint on my hand is limiting my typing ability, hence the typos that are casuing my typing speed to drop as I go back to delete.

Lets see, classes are calc BC, Econ, Physics AP, Film, and Art. I was born on 2/14/85. I graduate on Friday the thirteenth, in June. Damage/second of tier 1 melee units is grunt/ghoul/footman/huntress.

Head's Ok :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home