Thursday, November 06, 2003

Well, I've finished all my midterms.

As you know, I got a 94 on my ICS midterm.

I got my Discret Math one back today, and I'm rather annoyed: I only got a 98.

Look, the test was REALLY easy! It was the basic equivalent of what is 5 + 5 * 10? If you don't know the Order of Operations, its difficult, otherwise its a breeze. Just basically a rules memorization midterm, and boy am I good with rules :).

I lost two points on one thing that I'm not too sure about what they were talking about, and I didn't get the extra credit worth 3 points for an unknown reason.

So, I'm gonna ask why because I'm pretty darn sure I got all the points.

Still, a 98 IS a 98 :).

I haven't gotten my American Gov't one back yet, and I'm likely to get that either today or tomorrow. My current estimates are in the B range, since I've always had trouble with in-class essays...

Oh, and my parents are coming down this weekend, and after the UCI sponsored stuff, are gonna hang out with me and probably visit one of the local malls.

Yeah. Uhh, I REALLY wouldn't mind seeing Matrix Revolutions this saturday :D.

But yeah, that's mostly it. Oh, and there's a LAN party this friday that I'm going to, so w00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home